Name:
Location: abroad

A middle eastern girl studies in --- and misses her country!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cloudy Sun.....

Opened my eyes on my bright room...what a sunny day!!!... I was planning to study the whole day but who's that crazy to waste a sunny day in England...? I waked my friend up...with cheerful voice I said its sunny outside... and here you go...started our day... we called the rest of the gang...planned to go to the river side with lots of biscuits, fruits and juices...the weather was amazing... we chased the ducks...had fun with feeding them...especially that greedy big one which ate most of the biscuits....(mafjooo3a)... it was the largest and the strongest...

Two hours later, it gets colder so we left the green area... & went to our favourite place for shisha, music and chatting...stayed there till 3:00pm then decided to go home to study few hours before our late night movie...

but can you believe this moody weather...who saw it in the morning will never believe it will change this badly...

Now I am starting to write my first year report... I wonder how long will it take...hopefully it will be done by 15th of may... I can't believe how fast these days are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home