Name:
Location: abroad

A middle eastern girl studies in --- and misses her country!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Amazing!

On Thursday we went to Manchester to pick up a friend from the airport... for the first time in UK, we didn't get lost.... We arrived safely.... we really enjoyed it during our driving way...Arabic songs with chips, biscuits, fruits, every kind of food, you can imagine, was inside that car :D just like school's picnics ...I loved it...

We had lunch on one of the restaurant called Jaffa in Rusholme area.,..it wasn't that perfect food...on the contrary, we had faked falafel with silly sfee7ah...I don’t know how they even dare calling it sfee7a :(...and regardless of the stupid service and the repetitive requests for the same order...we finally got our drinks the way we wanted it .... the table we sat on made our day...:) we took the one on the corner just on the left side of the glassy door and glassy walls...I really love glassy walls...especially for restaurants and cafes...

After that, we went to a cafe, I think it's something called Cazblanca, for shisha...I didn’t like the place that much...I just hate the dark places with minimal red lights...yakkkk...although the shisha was fine...ppl who served there were sooo yakkkkyyyyy...damhom t2eeeeeeeeeel...

elmohem, we had fun the three of us...picked up our friend and got home late with complete focus on the road...

On Friday, it was my BD...So my friends prepared an amazing party with yammy food...we ate, danced under tens of balloons, had balloon's war, shisha and finally a delicious cake... :D

Saturday, we went to Stradford Upon-Avon (Shakespear's city) with big bag of chips, biscuits, sweets, water and bananas :P.... the road was incredibly crowded.. For one hour and thirty min way, it took us 5 hours...so imagine...
However, me and my friend were too wasted...not by drinks but by fun... I walked on the street while the traffic was jammed...said hello to our friends on the other car which was 4 cars away from us and ran back to our car :P... it was the best day ever... we said hello to every child inside the passing cars and had lots of our hellos back... we just went crazy, shouted, sang, did every effort to amuse our selves inside that boring traffic and we did succeeded... I loved every min inside that dead traffic...although we gave the other two friends big headaches.... as well as some cars which were beside ours... :P some ppl liked us though :) SORRY GUYS :p

The Shakespears city was amazing... a piece of heaven indeed...I really loved it... but its too small area... maximum an hour to walk all around it...
on our way home...we fell asleep...just like dead bodies... :)

Today, one of the most lovely friend left to Palestine....I will miss him soo much and so the others...

I love you my friends....Thx for the most amazing days I'm having coz of you all...

2 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

you sound like a really nice and fun loving person to hangout with. Seems like you r excited to conquer the world.

6:38 PM  
Blogger dianaaa said...

Thx Jack... you 2... :) I was reading some of your posts and I liked them... bytheway, I got surprised from your pic since I discovered it one day inside one of the card shops we used to have infront of my high school ...I kept it for so long and called him my fiancé for a while :P I simply fell in love with this man look... one day, I was teasing some friends that I had a bf which I never did during that stage...and since I was a very quite girl, they were so excited to know who's that mysterious guy...and tarraraaa...I show them that pic your having on ur post...I think you can imagine their reaction….they wanted to kick my ass :P... I simply loved to get their attention for a while, drag them with my lie and left their imagination goes wild for few minutes…
I dont know what a coincidence to see it all over again...it brought back lots of memories in my earlier age... hope to have more talk later...take care...

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home