Name:
Location: abroad

A middle eastern girl studies in --- and misses her country!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What a poster!


I fell in love with this poster the moment I had my eyes upon it... it's such an amazing drawing that expresses the bitterness of emotional conflicts any girl can live...

With the invisible part of that girl’s body makes it perfectly match with her broken heart caused by that guy engraved at the corner of her room...

She seems like reading about him inside those big books...searching...digging and burning it afterward... you can feel the dissatisfaction from what she reads...However, with that Pisa Leaning Tower photo hanged on her wall...you can sense her insistence to alter the un-changeable things in life...

From the sea view which expresses the feeling of sinking, to the snow sight which expresses the coldness sensation she falls into… ending with some rocks below that dead tree.... you’ll definitely feel the struggle and the need for a life change…

After all, a Parachute basket filled with colourful flowers is flying over all that hell… it’s such an astonishing symbol for hope coming up after long way of struggling.

Being a moody myself... and a survivor from a hell… I couldn't resist buying such a poster which simply summarizes the reason I decided to start a new chapter in my life…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is really nice poster...i loved it ... wanna make it my desktop background :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Dar said...

3ala rasi wallah , the idea is great , bs the colors being used r so sad !
CheeerZ!

8:40 PM  
Blogger dianaaa said...

Thx for both of u... and yes I agree the colors are sad... but it matches perfectly with the idea of the poster

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home